Immunizations and Wellness Care
Just as we humans require routine medical care, our pets do as well–and since they age faster than we do, they require it more frequently. Semi-annual wellness exams at Coastal Georgia Veterinary Care give you peace of mind knowing that your pet’s health is right on track or, if something isn’t quite right, then the proper treatment can begin as soon as possible.
With each semi-annual visit to Coastal Georgia Veterinary Care your pet will receive:
• A complete and thorough physical exam
• Recommendations for further diagnostics and/or treatment if any abnormalities are found
• Evaluation of weight and nutritional recommendations
• Discussion of any behavior issues
Dr. O’Connor and her staff will go over vaccinations, testing, and other preventative care with you at the time of your pet’s visit. These recommended items will be specific for your pet, based on their individual needs, age, and lifestyle.
- After-Hours Emergencies
- General Medicine and Surgery
- Immunizations and Wellness Care
- Digital X-Ray
- Nutritional and Weight Counseling
- In-House Laboratory
- Health Certificates